Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011





Heavenly Father,

I pray for the Parents that had there 5 mouth baby that had pass away and i pray for those love ones that died and the homeless family that have no power and no food,water. I pray for the church that was broken and for the people that are trap in the damage house’s and for the school the are close down.

I hope that those people that are safe and for the that are trap ones to get them out safely and i hope that they get food and water and get back safely.I ask you god to protected them to be strong.























1 comment:

  1. Hello Rose,
    My Name is Jordan Sellers, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama and I am studying to become a teacher just like Ms. Tito. Let me tell you a little bit about myself, I have three kids close to your age: a son who is eleven, and twin girls that are nine These are some very nice pictures that you have posted here on your blog. Who is the baby in the second picture, is it one of your five sisters? Where is that picture of that church, was that some of the damage from the earthquake that happened recently? I hope that you got through it O.K., and that everyone that you know was able to stay safe. If you want to, you can follow my blog at http://sellersjordanedm310.blogspot.com or you can follow our class blog at http://www.edm310.blogspot.com I hope you keep on working hard in school and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete